Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Sweet

This was really funny, and I'm proud to say I found the easter egg! Very funny as well.

ACROBATA 2 ACROBATA 2

Oh. My. god.

This made me smile. I'm glad i actually inspired someone to make a flash.. with a song I put together. It was really good too! omg, this made my night. Fav'd and 5'd.
You are my hero. :]

SHINANAKUTA responds:

kiaaaaaaaa <3 thanks

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Loved it.

I really liked the animation and I found the different scenes quite funny. I didn't mind the menu screen but the song in the background made it all worthwhile haha.

MindFeed MindFeed

Hmm...

That was different. I'm not sure if I quite liked that, for some reason it made me feel uneasy and I thought something was going to pop out at me LOL I got a 10.. I feel really bad now =\

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Awesome!

This was really fun! The only concern I have with it is the controls need to be a little tightened up. They don't work so well sometimes, but I still managed to finish him. haha, great job!

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

All I have to say really is...

Addicting. Great job!

=Short &amp;amp; Sweet= =Short & Sweet=

I like!

This is pretty chilled out song. I like the peppiness of it, it's one of those songs you listen to when you're in a good mood. I'm definitely going to download this. I don't know what else to say besides good job, I think I might just check out your other stuff to see if it's as good as this tune. :]

Hades responds:

Haha, I'm glad you liked it! Always good to see my stuff is likeable. XD

Hope you find anything else you might like, even though the stuff I've submitted so far isn't exactly a lot of listening material. :)

Thanks for the review!

~EnV~Imagination(NG) ~EnV~Imagination(NG)

I think I love you LOL

You make AMAZING beats! I'm definitely listening to this during the summer on my iPod!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Wow.

That's all I can say really.