Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Sweet

This was really funny, and I'm proud to say I found the easter egg! Very funny as well.

ACROBATA 2 ACROBATA 2

Oh. My. god.

This made me smile. I'm glad i actually inspired someone to make a flash.. with a song I put together. It was really good too! omg, this made my night. Fav'd and 5'd.
You are my hero. :]

SHINANAKUTA responds:

kiaaaaaaaa <3 thanks

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Loved it.

I really liked the animation and I found the different scenes quite funny. I didn't mind the menu screen but the song in the background made it all worthwhile haha.

abscess abscess

Ohmygod.

Pilgrimage! I've been waiting for so long for someone to come up with something including this song, and I knew it was going to be something surreal and abstract! This was very well made, congratulations, because I think eve when people don't understand what they see they will still enjoy it in one way or another.
Cheers!

50vmp responds:

Then I Run Then I Run

Amazing!

I gotta say, I do love films like this, always have hopefully always will. They intrigue me, and this one has surly intrigued. It was very detailed and thought out very well. How did you ever come up with such an idea? Needless to say I loved it. 10/10 & 5/5! :]
Cheers and keep up the amazing work!

Apples and Oranges Apples and Oranges

Wow

That was VERY creepy. But well done. I agree with RubbaBandSlingaz, I had to check the author again when I saw the first scene. Good work though!

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LOL

Proooobably the funniest 'over 9,000' parody video I've seen.. unless I'm forgetting one.. haha just kidding.
Seriously, other than the art quality, it was good, catchy too!

Dollar Dollar

Hahaha!

Great job, sooo, soo true.

SIEMPRE SIEMPRE

Good

That was really good, my only dislikes were the lack of action and voices.
Other than that, it was awesome.
ps. were they having air-sex? LOL

RWD: 013 RWD: 013

Funny and random!

Just what I love to see!
And LOL @ your reply to Catoblepas' review. o;